Sunday, August 21, 2005

ten things i hate: tired of fighting edition

1) blogger-spam.

2) baseball. (it's technically a love-hate thing right now, but it counts.)

3) the fact that, despite being immune for my whole life, i think i am now starting to lose my hair.

4) that a movie as terrible as "my date with drew" is actually making money.

5) fear of the unknown.

6) fear of failure.

7) credit cards.

8) comedy central. first they "roast" pamela anderson (the obvious person to send up after you exhaust no-talents such as dennis leary and rob reiner,) and then they replay it a million times. i tell you, if they stop playing an episode or two of "upright citizens brigade" once every 4 1/2 months, they may join MTV in the "graveyard of former networks."

9) blogger-spam. seriously? and there is probably NO way to stop it!

10) laziness.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

and would it kill them to re-air some Kids In The Hall? I mean would it???

I wanna see "These are the Dave's I know" dammit

8:27 AM  
Blogger cade said...

"kids" is on the same 4 1/2 month rotation, only they get the added bonus of airing at 2 am.

8:42 AM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

i'd say switch to haloscan for you comments, but i think it's only a matter of time before they come after them (and therefore me) too...

11:53 AM  
Blogger cade said...

gotta admit. not a big fan of the haloscan. can't really say why, just not.

6:45 PM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

i'm not a big fan of your spam so i guess we're even. :b

4:50 AM  
Blogger Dones said...

By blog-spam, you're not talking about my comments, I hope :p

I left an itty-bitty free blog site for Christians because not only could they not control the blog-spam, but they wouldn't help me when my password stopped working after several months >.<

I was hoping I would enjoy "Stella", because every one of their commercials was right up my alley--in a comedic taste sort of way. Unfortunately, I have no patience for the actual episodes. My wife, however, adores Chappelle's Show and bought herself the first 2 seasons on DVD...very, very strange...

9:33 AM  
Blogger cade said...

yeah, but 'chapelle's show' is no more.

reno 911 was pretty good a few years ago. and south park continues to kill.

but, i still just don't like the 'central' anymore.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home