Wednesday, August 03, 2005

tonight

tonight, i will be going to this place:



with this guy:



to see these two teams play:



i will not be wearing this:



i WILL be wearing this:



my prediction for the game is a leisurely 14-2 win by the red sox after KC's 12-year-old pitcher, kyle snyder gets lit up in his 2.1 innings of work. hopefully, i am wrong.

though i am sure that nothing bad will happen between me and the fenway faithful, i just pray that the beer that might be spilled on my head will, at the very least, NOT be this:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dones said...

Who loves you, baby?

6:44 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

what a game to see...Manny and Sweeney go deep, a violent collision with Renteria and Ramirez, and a moment of silence before the game...I turned many shades of green as I ogled over the highlights on Baseball Tonight

9:05 AM  
Blogger AlexPope said...

That's awesome dude, I hope you guys had a great time. Did Gentry splash water at any unsuspecting kids?

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home