Thursday, July 14, 2005

mexico for dummies

since i've had a lot of people ask me exactly where i am going in mexico next week; and since i am completely and unabashedly addicted to google earth, i have posted a map.

click me, you know you want to.


all you need to know is that:

a = beverly (aka. "home")

b = my parent's house in south texas

c = durango, mexico (where i will be the first half of next week.)

you can also click on the map itself to open a bigger version with more points of reference if you still need them.

talk to you all soon.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

have a great trip...

2:38 PM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

since i'm in the section labeled "corn and cows" ... does that make me a cow???

...tread carefully...

7:49 PM  
Blogger cade said...

actually, if you interpret it literally (as you should always do with my posts) you would see that "corn and cows" is actually more the iowa, nebraska, western illinois area. WELL to the north of the very civilized st. peters. no worries.

8:28 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

I can't wait to see your pictures from the trip. Have a wonderful time, E. Cade.

12:48 AM  
Blogger leanne said...

Have a safe trip, sir. Bring me back a shot glass.

What? There aren't any souvenir shops in the mountains of Mexico?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shot glasses, eh?... Ok, then i want a Mexican

9:10 AM  
Blogger leanne said...

Dan, I think we should discuss this matter before welcoming a third person into our apartment.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Arthur said...

you could compromise and get a rather small mexican...

we'll miss you roomie!

10:04 AM  
Blogger leanne said...

Hmm. Will said Mexican make me Crunchwraps? Because if so, it's a deal, mofo.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Someone to cook for you... someone to do menial labor for me... it's a win-win situation. Cade! Have fun! Tennis when we get back! And what am I supposed to do without my golf-clubs (also known as your golf clubs)?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home