Friday, May 13, 2005

3 things loosely associated with "loovull" kentucky

1) hearing the sounds of a nearby bowling salesman feverishly pushing his products on an unwilling client over the cell phone; mixed in with whitney houston's "the greatest love of all" being piped in from the loudest speaker on the planet; sitting across from a miserable-looking girl sporting a "get lucky in kentucky" t-shirt; all the while, the inexplicable smell of cream cheese strudel fills the air.

i love airports.

2) how can i be justified or motivated to unpack, when i come home to a bed that is COVERED with last week's laundry?

3) thank you. ms. carey, for bringing into my life the phrase: "gay as a sequin fanny-pack."

5 Comments:

Blogger g13 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 PM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

#2. I've been home since Thursday... my luggage is still in the middle of the bedroom. Is that bad?

5:25 PM  
Blogger cade said...

obviously, it's not bad.

unpacking is a horrible ordeal.

6:18 PM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

Um, I'm not sure I have time to comment right now Cade - I have to go fold the laundry I just discovered sitting in my dryer (also from Thursday).

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay as a sequin Fanny Pack.....that is really gay!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home