Monday, April 11, 2005

shhh...don't tell me how it ends

tomorrow, i leave for four days to meet with my team in louisville.

this makes me sad because i now have to record the first installment of NBC's "highly anticipated" mini-series, revelations. i have to wait until friday night before i can see the beginnings of how the earth is going to end.

for those of you who don't know, revelations is an apocalyptic, secret-code chasing thriller that is "loosely based on the biblical book of the end-time." apparently "loosely" means that you don't even have to get the name right. if they DID use the book of revelation as inpiration, they were probably too into it to check out the first page to see its s-less title. but maybe i'm not being fair.

kudos to NBC, for this cutting edge "event." the producers have obviously tapped into a little used genre that needs to be exploited. NBC certainly isn't jumping on any band wagons here, and for that, they should be applauded.

anyway, don't tell me what happens because i don't want it to get spoiled. it's gonna be great! right? you know, on second thought...maybe i'll just go watch my copy of CBS's locusts again instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Could I borrow that copy of "Locusts?"
Anything with Lucy Lawless is a winner in my book.
Have fun in Kenn-TUCK-ee

8:35 AM  
Blogger joolz said...

locusts! Hahaha. "from the network that brought you Spring Break Shark Attack!"

If I saw those buzzing monstrosities one more time during the NCAA tournament, I was not going to be responsible for my actions.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home