Thursday, March 31, 2005

ten things i hate: spring '05 edition

1) the potential illinois/north carolina national championship game.

2) the word "shiavo." no disrespect meant, but everytime i hear it, i want to move to italy.

3) this vice-like head cold/viral-vertigo thing that won't let go of my head.

4) that even though it IS spring, it won't BE spring for another several weeks.

5) apathy.

6) the van that's blocking my car in, not that i have the energy to go to the bank, but it would be nice to have the option.

7) uncertainty: a feeling i used to embrace.

8) daylight savings time: bite me.

9) finding out that i'm missing being able to go to the kentucky derby this year by ONE day.

10) being able to drink pepsi again, and not wanting to.

5 Comments:

Blogger cade said...

11) blogger: give me another error message and it's go time.

11:08 AM  
Blogger joolz said...

Cade, please join the throngs of angry people ready to punch blogger in the face.

I'm sorry about all your things you hate right now.

So as you're not alone, right now I hate:
- work
- cats
- my inability to remember to take home envelopes and labels so I can apply for jobs
- the lack of chemistry between Sydney and Vaughn
- schiavo and all the ensuing funeral coverage sure to be coming our way

3:14 PM  
Blogger cade said...

yes. let the hours upon hours of "respect paying" begin. note to self: do not watch any major news network...ever again.

as for alias, i just can't get into it anymore. i've stopped caring. is that sad?

3:26 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

It's kind of sad. You missed a good Marshall mission last night. Otherwise, probably not so much. I watch it more out of obligation now.
I don't have the heart to fire it yet.

On the bright side, I remembered the envelopes tonight!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I'm sorry that I'm not more cynical today...perhaps this will cheer you up?

MILLIONS OF PEACHES, PEACHES FOR ME
MILLIONS OF PEACHES, PEACHES FOR FREE!

LOOK OUT!!!!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home