Friday, May 06, 2005

watch out universe

so i get my entertainment weekly today and flip through as i do every friday.

i notice a thicker piece of card stock in the middle of the issue and i turn to it to find a free "star wars" scratcher game courtesy of burger king.



alright. why not?

so i scratch off the game piece and this is what i find:



so, not only am i apparently an ewok...but my destiny, IN THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE, is a free breakfast sandwich or whopper.

man, my destiny sucks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

My destiny is a free Whopper Jr. with the purchase of a Whopper Jr. Value Meal.
And also, I am Jar Jar Binks.
I will now shoot myself.
Have a great weekend!

1:23 PM  
Blogger cade said...

that makes me feel much better. thanks.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you think I should be concerned that my destiny is "Sorry, play again"? That has got to be karmic retribution for something.

8:52 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

I can't wait to get my EW and learn my destiny. Man, I used to love the Ewoks, but I'm not certain that I want to BE one.

If I get a Darth Dew Slurpee at 7-11, does that make me a dominant force of evil?

3:23 PM  
Blogger cade said...

nope.

just a sugar fiend.

8:48 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

Sigh. Back to the drawing board, then.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home