Thursday, May 19, 2005

what is emotion?

i was given a membership to the institute of contemporary art here in boston upon my move to this fair city in september. snow and work have thus far hindered my attempts to go visit it. i do, however, receive all the mailings...and in fact there are plans to go next week when the person who gave me the membership is in town.

today, i received this mailer for their new exhibit:



now, for all of my teammates at "giant-global-financial-institution," i think we know that the question is not "what is emotion?" but rather...is it, in fact, important?

(footnote: this is the narrowest joke i will ever post. if it makes no sense to you, don't worry about it. for those who do get it...enjoy.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hangovers, bad hair days, broken heels, beards and cosmos...

These are all things I have endured over the years, traveling down some road no one else travels, across some kind of bridge into a river...

I get emotional when I think of how much calamari I consumed.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emotion to me is grabbing someone's rear end to break my fall on the streets of New York City. It is surviving an encounter with Crazy Pantless Rat Guy. It is getting manhandled by that other technical director. But most of all, it's about Madonna microphones.

11:53 AM  
Blogger cade said...

i make an emotional connection every time i get pulled aside in the security line at one of our many lovely airports. because that's when i know that i am safe. i am loved. and i am truly part of a system that cares about the individual and his/her goals and dreams.

also, did dale just say "bitch?"

4:27 PM  
Blogger g13 said...

anger is an emotion i feel when your links produce a pop-up window.

enough!

7:30 PM  
Blogger leanne said...

JEFF! You're in my head!

3:13 AM  
Blogger cade said...

here's an emotion...deal with it.

it's not changing. ever.

6:16 AM  
Blogger james said...

"Sam! Ziggy says you gotta stroke that shaft if you wanna leap outta here."

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home