Tuesday, September 19, 2006

everybody else is doing it, so why not?

alright, i guess i'll post some pics too.

why not?

smoke!!!
not sure what this is. it certainly isn't cigar or cigarette smoke.


shortly before b took all of our names in poker. well, maybe not james' but that's up to them.


boys at the wedding.


ever the innocent and demure bride. (look for a companion to this soon somewhere in the blog-o-sphere.)


the most confusing line-dance ever.


all the single ladies awaiting anxiously.


awwwww.


hotness personified.


the REAL star of the night.

fin

10 Comments:

Blogger cade said...

she's working on it. promise.

as for vagabond; i have a feeling you'll be back, and on a less hectic weekend.

artie. is. my. hero.

1:52 PM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

Ok, the first set of pics is up on my blog. More will show up later (after I do my homework - sheesh!)

Once the full set is loaded on snapfish I'll send them to certain people ...and you know who you are.

I keep hearing the new Fergie song on the radio (cuz it doesn't stop playing) and aww... i miss you all. Let's dance!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Before Girl said...

In the most confusing line dance ever, if you look in the background, you can see James totally catching you snapping the photo.

5:56 AM  
Blogger cade said...

indeed. that's one of the reasons i like this picture.

7:15 AM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

Hey, I just realized this is like the second picture of me on your blog ever. If I didn't know better I'd think you are beginning to like me or something!

11:51 AM  
Blogger cade said...

not so loud.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

These are fun pictures. It was good to finally meet you in person:)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Oh, poker without the Poker Player? Ok. maybe some other time...

12:58 PM  
Blogger cade said...

soon marc, soon. especially now that you are leaving us.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home