Monday, November 13, 2006

people who think they are funny

in my short amount of time toiling for this online service provider, i have encountered a fascinating occurance.

people are starting to figure out what this search engine is all about....and some of them are having fun with it.

a lot of fun.

here is a partial list of some of my favorite "search terms" that have come my way in the past few days:

-is god real

-nambla *

-how can brown people get equal rights

-make a bomb

-velociraptor attack

-male breast implants

-i think i just killed a guy

-why do women deserve to vote

-hey melinda, last night was great!

-how can i stop being gay?

and

-poopoo


* - i actually took this one...and, being the utmost professional i am, gave the guy more info on the organization than he EVER would have wanted to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dones said...

So I couldn't ask the question, 'why does cade rock so much?' ?

5:05 AM  
Blogger ahbahsean said...

I want to write something in response to this like "Lance Bass uses ChaCha?!" but I can't bring myself to do so.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mike Murrow said...

dude, when i asked about "male breast implants" i meant "male breast REDUCTION"...

what? they bounce when i run and i have begun to feel ogled at by other construction workers.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home