Wednesday, June 01, 2005

unpleasantness

so, i pull into wendy's for my late lunch. i order my chicken sandwich combo without incident and i am off. having not eaten yet today, i reach into the bag and cram a handful of hot fries into my mouth. it takes me about 3 or 4 chews to realize why this didn't feel right.

"am i chewing on paper?" i thought to myself.

then it hit.

i had just ingested (along with a lot of fries) the little salt packet that i did not ask for.

as the sodium overload rushed to my brain directly through my sinuses, i grabbed for my drink in hopes that i could wash it away while simultaneously avoiding any one of the dozen fellow drivers who were completely unaware of the dramatic struggle happening inside my car.

just a little bit of comedy i thought i would share. remember, always look before you eat.

3 Comments:

Blogger ahbahsean said...

Cade, you can't make me laugh out loud in the lab. No one EVER laughs in the lab. They now all know i'm not working...

1:12 PM  
Blogger cade said...

i'll get you out of that job if it's the last thing i do. hahaha.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even a cop knows to look before grabbing a handful....

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home