Wednesday, December 08, 2004

i can't believe my luck!

i am in shock.

i just sat down to check my email and realized that i will never have to worry about money again. i received an email from a wonderful lady...well, i'll let you read it:

Hello,
My name is Anthonia Edwards, this may come as a surprise to you but I have decided to donate what I have to you. I was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, immediately after the death of my late
husband, who had left me everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and i believe he has because He is a merciful lord. I will be going in for an operation today.
I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,500,000 (ten million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27).
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my WILL Executor is aware i have changed my will to you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to yours.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my will executor with this specified email Mr William Baker wllbak8@netscape.net. and tell him that I have WILLED ($10,500,000.00) to you and i have also notified him that I am WILLING this amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.
Regards,
Anthonia Edwards


i can't believe that something this fantastic would happen to someone like me. and to think, she doesn't even KNOW me. how incredible. i'm gonna go start spending my money right now, i shouldn't waste any time getting started on this "specific and good work."

right after i buy a new car, of course.

6 Comments:

Blogger james said...

Don't forget the Sinners & Saints expect a 10% cut.

4:31 AM  
Blogger cade said...

yeah, i wrote the check already...should be there soon. man, that'll buy a lot of cell phones.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, you better not be steppin on my doe. I find it kinda weird that you recieved the same email I got on the same day form the same person. I guess there's enought to share.
The funny thing is your going to end up in jail or with nothing. I've tryed asking who William Baker works for or for more information on Mrs Edwards, but for some reason I can't get any info.
Hey did Mrs Edwards die the day after you sent a reply, weird. This guy is oviously trying to fraud someone.

If it sounds to good to be true it is.

10:41 PM  
Blogger cade said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 AM  
Blogger cade said...

i know for a fact that it's perfectly legit. barker promised me he would be in touch soon. man, i can't wait to get that money!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mine wasn't entirely legit... after i gave 'william' a perfectly good way to get me the money WITHOUT divulging my bank account details, he didn't seem too interested - and wouldn't reply!

was just scanning through the web to see if there was anyone else who had got this email. don't give away personal details. while it may be nice to think it's real, it's daft to give away your bank account... unless you want to test it by starting up a new account with like £1 or $1 or whatever and see what happens...

recurring--dreams

nathang13_99@hotmail.com

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home