Wednesday, July 11, 2007

it's called an I-pod for a reason

not a WEpod. not an EVERYONEpod.

given that 80% of all of the music out there at any given time is absolute garbage, and the bulk of the masses listen to said garbage...you can assume that i don't want to hear what is on your ipod when we are riding on the bus or subway together.

that said, if you insist on listening to your "music" at deafening volume in public spaces, for the love, PLEASE buy a set of headphones that forms to your ears or otherwise keeps the general noise from spilling out, unfiltered, into these spaces.

i don't want to listen to what you are listening to. there is no reason you need to be listening to it THAT loud. please stop it.




man, it's good to be back on the road.


now, if you'll excuse me, i have a concert to attend that i have been waiting 20 years to see.

peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike Murrow said...

"now, if you'll excuse me, i have a concert to attend that i have been waiting 20 years to see."

you finally scored some celine dion tickets huh?

thats cool.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Dones said...

I've known people to specifically purchase 'open-air' headphones/earbuds. I still can't figure out why. Give me the noise-cancellation headphones anyday. I don't want to hear anything that's going on around me while I'm listening to my Xanadu soundtrack.

7:16 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

"now, if you'll excuse me, i have a concert to attend that i have been waiting 20 years to see."

I bet it's that Poision/Ratt tour going on.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Agent B said...

I know it took 20 years for Quiet Riot to go from stadium to biker bar, but if you miss them now, they'll be at the zoo theater next week

8:01 PM  
Blogger cade said...

lol at "ratt/poison."

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home