Saturday, February 05, 2005

senseless

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT AND IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

i'm beginning to wonder what kind of neighborhood i've moved into. tonight, i was struck with a sudden and unavoidable craving for ice cream. so, i did the only thing i could. i headed to the local stop 'n' shop for some tin roof sundae.


to my horror, my trip was cut short as soon as i hit the back steps of the apartment.

i stumbled upon this...shocking carnage:




i mean, honestly. i don't know what to think anymore of a society that allows this sort of violence to take place so close to my door.

i really feel for the pumpkin's poor family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

what's worse, the coroner hasn't even come... that poor pumpkin, split in twain, is STILL on our steps... after calling and contacting the local authorities it seems there is a great deal of racial injustice as they won't even come out to id the pumpkin... I feel for the poor pumpkin and I think I may bury it myself if the local jurisdiction won't do anything about it...

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home