Thursday, July 24, 2008

finished-ish!

these are as close to finished pictures as we are going to get for a while.
the bedroom is only missing the window sill in one window. we have since moved the bed and dresser in and it already looks well lived in.

the bathroom is done (i am currently resting comfortably following the inaugural shower) save some touch up paint. notice the baseboards and their stunning resemblance to the vanity cabinet.

the office is painted. baseboards and trim will wait for now. this picture was taken just after we removed the paper on the floor (it's still pretty dirty) and just before we crammed a 1/3 of our stuff down from the 3rd floor into it.

so, i guess that's it.

thanks for following along.

we're going on vacation.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Murrow said...

Eric it looks really good. Nice work brother.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Dones said...

congrats! better than I could've done

3:56 AM  
Blogger cade said...

mike- i have to admit, that some of the drywall seems are pretty rough. I just don't have the patience for that process apparently. but, i figure, it's a 100+ year-old house and it used to be plaster...so it's hard for me to worry about a couple of seems.

overall, i'm just glad it's done.

thanks again for your incalculable help.

dones- thanks, man.

5:18 AM  
Blogger g13 said...

great work cades! i'm impressed by thy industry.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

nothing like getting away from the place you've just spent days and days getting it exactly how you want to live in it.

congrats!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mike Murrow said...

just so you know, as you might have guessed, I obsess about my projects and loose sleep, when I sleep I dream about the projects. it looks good man. maybe I can put that baby to rest.

thanks for letting me help. wish I could have been more help. the plumbing problems still sit in my mind and fester.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home